Friday, March 10, 2006

HE was definatly there

Chapel went very well. I knew it would, God had been giving that comfort to me over the past few weeks. And when I say it went well I dont mean the praise team and I sounded good and everything went smooth (even though they sounded incredible and everything flowed very well). I mean that God's presence was felt. I know God was there and He was smiling at His worshippers, who where standing and shouting Hallelujah! There is no feeling like it when God blesses you with His presence. Praise God!

I am about to leave for Colorado with the family and Ross. It is going to be incredible. I cant wait to get up in the mountains and enjoy Gods creation, and have some good family/Ross time. I won't have access to a computer while I am there so there won't be any posts until I get back on Sunday. I'll let you know how it goes...

Worship Thought:

Worship leaders, we are on a sacred journey. The cargo is precious and the mission is vital. If we're to really see our King's pleasure in this whole worship music movement, then there are some narrow paths we need to cling to. At times it may seem more attractive to find pleasure from the people. Many of you have a lot of gifting and could certainly impress a lot of people. If you really wanted to, you could grab a whole lot of attention for yourself. But the challenge is to stay pure and true to the cause. Always keep in mind the end of the journey- the pleasure of the King over you as you bring your unspoiled offering before Him and Him alone.

0 comments: