Wednesday, August 30, 2006

New Beginnings

This summer was the best summer of my life. Also the busiest, hence not posting a blog all summer. I was the Youth and Worship Intern at Sugar Grove Church of Christ. God blessed me in so many ways. I was working with Josh Kasinger, who in my opinion is the best Youth Minister around. Dustin Koctar and Lindsey Mills were the other Youth Interns. They did an incredible job. What an incredible blessing they were! I will always hold a special place in my heart for the people at that church.

It was a great summer and it was sad to see it end. However, I am very excited about my new job. I am the Worship Associate Minister to the Campus Ministry at Southern Hills Church of Christ. I'm pumped about the things that God is going to do this year at Southern Hills. We are having a retreat next weekend, September 8-10, to kick off the semester. It should be great! I think we will see lots of new people there that are excited about getting involved at Southern Hills. I am looking for people to get involved with the Campus Ministry, so if you have any interest let me know. We have all kinds of jobs, including: Table Leaders for the Gym Class, LifeGroup Leaders, photographers, video editors, actors, table setters, communion servers, praise team people, ect. I can't wait to work with all of you. Its going to be a great year!

0 comments: